Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Day

 Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing the warm fall colored leaves while taking in the fresh cold winter air. When I think of Thanksgiving, the first thing that comes to mind is my family....and FOOD of course. Being that cooking is a BIG apart of Thanksgiving, I cook A LOT. Most of my family would go to my Grandmother's house for dinner. This beautiful, strong, and loving woman (my grandma) would have a house full of food and ALL types of deserts. There would be activities for the grandchildren and good conversation for the adults.The guys would watch whatever football game that crossed the TV. My grandmother cooked everything from scratch. Throughout the day, TONS of people would stop by and eat,talk, and laugh and somehow there was always enough food. I live for family moments like that. Seeing my family (even the irritating ones) brings this warm feeling inside me. You can lose your money, career, and all the material things but the three F's with always be there. FAMILY FRIENDS AND FOOD!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
~Taylor Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment