Thursday, November 4, 2010

"The Good Ole' Days"


 
  If you were born around 1995 then you SHOULD know what I'm reminiscing about. Have you guys ever worn those one- body  pajamas  with your feet in them. I remember wearing those pajamas with ponytails in my head waking up early to watch cartoons.  Oh, the times when there were no worries (besides trying to stomach those green vegetables on our dinner plates and maybe the occasional butt whooping). I remember how happy I was when my birthday came; not just because of gifts but I was one year older.
Now I wish is was younger. I find myself now, being a teenager, hanging out with friends and reminiscing with them about what we call "the good ole' days."  We talk about our favorite cartoon, TV shows, and funny childhood stories. When we think about the "good ole' days," we are amazed at how the times have changed. We have changed, are responsibilities have changed, and how are thinking has changed. Some my favorite shows were: Hey Arnold, Recess, Keneen and Kell, All That, The Amanda Show, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, Banana in Pajamas, Tom and Jerry, Power Puff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rocket Power just to name a few.
Comment and tell me what your favorite childhood memories were?!!!

~Taylor Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment