Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Traveling

  
 Although becoming a chef is my main focus, I also want to travel. I REALLY want to go to Paris, France not only to take cooking classes but to maybe live or go to school there. Paris is one of the best places to learn cooking from. I would like my experience to be similar to the movie Julie & Julia. I love how Julia went to France and learned so many new recipes and other things about their culture. But France is only one of the many places I want to go in Europe. I have a craving to just explore the world and experience all the various cultures and of course the FOOD. Other countries include: Spain, China, Rome, Africa, Australia, and anywhere else that crosses my mind. So, to my readers where would you like to go or what cultures would you like to experience?!

~Taylor Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment