Monday, October 18, 2010

My HEART, My LOVE, My FAMILY



  My family is the core of my heart. They make me who I am. They are who I am. My family supports me in every thing I do. When I'm low or down, they're always the one who puts a smile on my face. Ever since I was little, my parents told me and my brother that we can do whatever we put our minds to. I have lived by that all my life. I have HUGE dreams and I plan to complete every one of them. Everywhere my parents haven't been I'm going to go. The sky is the limit. My brother and I had the typical "brother and sister relationship," meaning fighting, arguing, name calling and etc. Yet, since I hit my teenage years, he has been like a best-friend. Of course, we still argue and all that but are relationship will always be "tight". My dad is my motivation. He supports me and his work ethic motivates me to always do my best. Even though my family can get on my last nerves, they truly are ME. My love for all of them will NEVER change.<3

~Taylor Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment