Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tasty Recipes.....Yum!!!

Being that my blog is called Passion Food. I thought I'd give you a tasty recipe to try. One of my favorites recipes that has been passed down from my family is White Chili. I know your use to the traditional chili but I honestly like this one better. When you look at the ingredients you might be a little hesitate to try it. Trust me this mouth watering dish will leave you wanting more.! I hope you enjoy it :)


White Chili : Ingredients

5 chicken breasts chopped and stir-fried in olive or canola oil with 1 bunch of green (chopped) green onions and 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
2 16oz. jars of Palco salsa (mild or spicy)
1 8oz. of monterey jack cheese
1 48oz. jar of northern beans
2 teaspoons of cumin (spice)

This is stove topped cooked in a pot. Feel free to accommodate to your taste. Enjoy.




~Taylor Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment