Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Problem Part II.......Random Rave.....Procrastination is a KILLER!!!


   So in previous post I spoke of this "problem" I have. Since then, I have been working on it and I am actually getting better. My semester 1 grades are A,A,B,B,B,B. I did great. Although, I plan on doing better this semester. School is something everyone has to experience. Some people have good experiences and others might have bad. But I've learned that its all about how you look at it. Last semester, I think I was SUPER stressed out because I took school TOO serious. Now don't get me wrong, school is EXTREMELY important but sometimes it's not worth stressing over. When I think about school, I think of it as something I have to go through in order to make my goals and dreams happen. That's why I try my hardest in school. I have soooo many goals and I'm focused on completing them. Which means that school is over all other NON important things. I want to do something with my life. I want to help people. I want to be financially comfortable. I don't want to worry about anything. I want to be independent. But I also want to be a wife, mother, friend, business women, chef, and what ever else I put my mind to. So, my advice to those who are BS'in their way through high-school. You're an idiot. Do better. Want more. Do more. BS'in will get you no where. While everyone else is doing something with their lives, you won't be. While others are going places, you'll still be right where you are. Are you honestly ok with that?? Because I want more. I REFUSE to stay in the same place, do the same things, and see the same thing everyday.
  Ok, sorry for the outburst, I needed to get that off my chest : ).  Now, moving on, I discovered a another problem that EVERYONE has. Procrastination. Procrastination is something I NEVER had until last year. It is the worst disease to EVER hit mankind. Procrastination can literally make your life, especially your academic life, a living hell. I am currently trying to beat this disease as I type. BEWARE of this disease!!!! STAY FAR AWAY from it!!. 


~Taylor Nicole~

No comments:

Post a Comment